Would you date a girl who's a teacher?

What to guys think of women who are school teachers? Is it a turn off? Is it cute?, sexy?

Guys would you want to date a girl who's a school teacher?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• Yeah, what's bad about it?

If she taught something like math or science we would get along REALLY well, since I'm a STEM guy. If she taught Spanish, I'd love for her to teach me. If she was in history or English, I could always use some tips in those areas.

• Hell yes school teachers are sexy.

• I would love to, they are typically really sweet and kind women that are really good with kids. Hope this helps

• Yeah it's fine. haha. I'd just be concerned about all the germs you would be bringing home everyday. I'm kind of paranoid about getting sick though.

• I married a teacher, so yes, I would indeed.

• I think right now the idea would be kind of hot because im young. When I'm older and *ahem* more mature, it would just be a normal thing.

• Pretty much a turn on for most guys, at least until they hit their thirties.

• Yes I wouldn't mind. Its a turn on for me.

• ow yeah. she can teach me sum, if you can catch my drift

• definitely... i love their working attire very well.. :D

• I am a teacher too so why not

• so many fetishes at the same time !

LOL

• No. Not with all these female teachers fucking their students, these days.

What Girls Said 2

• A lot of guys think teachers are super sexy, and it's one of the most common sexual role play/fantasy ideas. You can definitely use this to your advantage in the bedroom too.

But being a teacher in real life can sometimes be time consuming - a lot of work is done on your own time, like marking homework and tests/exams and doing after school clubs and field trips. So as long as a guy understands that you may not be able to go out on certain nights, you'll be fine.

I'm going to be a teacher and so is my fiance, and so we will completely understand each other when it comes to work issues, lol.

• "You can definitely use this to your advantage in the bedroom too."
      I loved it when my wife talked dirty to me about IEPs, STAR registration, and NOTAPs.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

• why not? a couple girls I know who became teachers are now married. I don't think guys care too much about what your job is if they like you