Do men have racial preference?

I live in an Asian country and i see a lot of caucasian men strolling through Orchard with their asian, mostly indonesians and chinese, girlfriends. Are guys really attracted to girls from different races? For guys, which race do you prefer?

• Asian (Southeast, East, South, etc..)
  • White
  • Black
  • Hispanic
  • Pacific Islander

Most Helpful Girl

• What a lot of men on gag will tell you is that it is just racial preference when they try to defend themselves against liking one race

The men on gag will say
    White women look better than all races but that's not racist that's racial prefetch which makes no sense because thinking one race looks better and Is superior is racist

These men on gag crack me up
    They diss other races openly but then start whining when a non white women turned them down because they assumed that they could "capture am exotic beauty"

• it is just a racial preference all man and WOMAN have one it's not racism you worded it to make it sound racist but nobody said superior just that the person individually is attracted to a certain race more than others and it isn't always his or her same race for someone to be racist they must think that his or her race is superior to all others how can they think that and like another race? it's not racism if anything it's sexual discrimination

• That's how it goes. True. Although, nobody is entitled to anything in the game called life.

What Guys Said 18

• Im Middle Eastern. Generally i'm attracted to almost all kinds of racials. However, the most BEAUTY i love is when the girl has Big black eyes and Dark hair (maybe a bit tanned) and this is usually found IN INDIANS. I freakin melt when i see an indian with that beauty !

• I'm an Asian guy and back in the day I was very attracted to Indian and redhead girls, lmao.
    I guess because I found them very exotic and hot. I dated an Indian girl growing up, to bad it never bloomed into much more. Never got around the readhead though, because there were none to be found where I live hahaha. Had to move to Ireland to find one of those lassies.

• It'll vary from guy to guy of course, I know a ton of guys who are very reluctant to date any girl who isn't white... I personally don't understand why, i'd happily date outside of my own race.

• I hate to say this, but yeah its true. Im white and I love all women. But pacific islanders are especially hot. They have really nice musculature. Their arms, thighs and calves are so hot. Everyone pacific islander girls I've met haad amazing features. They are like a mix of chinese and hispanic so the best of both worlds. White girls are okay

• It doesn't matter to me. When someone tells me they're only attracted to a certain race that lets me know they're only interested in exotic looks, nothing much else. To me that kind of relationship is shallow and does not last very long.

• I'm white and, you guessed it, my most prefered race to date is white. I'm perfectly willing to date outside of my race though, since love knows no bounds.

I really don't care too much for "exotic" women though. I usually only like what I'm used to seeing, which is blacks, mulattos and latinas.

• To be honest I really don't find other races attractive for my own personal tastes so Im a strictly Caucasian admirer.

• I'm attracted to attractive women of any race. Since you're in an Asian country I'm not surprised you see men with Asian girlfriends. I think you notice the non-Asian men because they're noticeable as a minority.

• but the thing is, i see 90% of taken caucasian men here are all dating Asians

• Right, and I think it's because that's who most of the available women are since you're in Asia.

• Yes guys like what they consider exotic women. I love Asian women because of their (what I consider) exotic looks/features. (Eyes high cheek bones, cute short stature, and accent )

• yes every man and WOMAN has his or her racial preference

• White and Mexican girls really catch my eye

• yes , i really worship japanese ladies.. there are some old saying goes " it's nice to meet with foreign people , and fall in love with them."

• I've seen so much variety I like.. so personally no. I don't

• Yes. Men have race preferences.

• where is tan?

• i like Asian girls korean or chinese japanese actuly i like thim more than others

• This poll is totally unfair, I don't care about race!

• I prefer Eurasian women over White women and I am White.

What Girls Said 3

• People tend to gravitate towards dating within their own race. Maybe the attraction comes from growing up being surrounded by that certain race. Then again, preferences change depending on where you are and what you define as attractive throughout your life. I'm Asian, and the white guys I've dated are interested in the Asian culture or are just open to dating non-white girls. Although I'm sorry to say... white guys around my age tend to uphold their stereotype of oozing confidence and just want to hook up with some girl for their own benefit. Which then makes me weary of dating white guys and just sticking to Asians...

• It could be that they know the girls are from wealthy families and they take adv of the fact, they can marry to live in an Asian country. I always get questioned about my "wealth" status and a lot of mofo sneaky questions about my family's supposedly wealth.

• From what I have seen in life, men will bang whatever chick is hot so they will date whatever. "Sticking to your own race" is what I see in women more. It takes a lot to get a woman to date outside her race.