I just texted the guy that I'm dating confronting him about ignoring my text messages?

When he does text me back should I respond the same day some hours later or wait like 24 hours?

He is currently out of tone but I don't see how it could prevent you from communicating with a person you like
And he is acting weird

Most Helpful Girl

• Mirror his behavior. This is not game playing. It serves two purposes:

1) It allows men to be the pursuers, which, irregardless of what some might try to say, is generally the male's natural role according to his neurological make-up when it comes to dating and mating

2) It makes your life exponentially easier. You stop wondering and are only responsible for giving him what he is giving you

How mirroring is done: If he text you a short message, you text him a short message. If he calls you, you call him. If he invites you out, you go out with him. If he introduces you to his family, you introduce him to yours. If he disappears for 5 days, you disappear for 5 days, etc, etc

This is hard for most women, but that is because most women are trying to direct the course of the relationship. This is how women become burdened with keeping a relationship together and they don't realize they trained their man to be lazy by co-opting his masculinity.

A mature man goes after what he wants and is willing to work to keep that which he values. This method will show you whether or not he is mature and whether or not he values you. Even if the outcome is painful, it is better than the alternative, which is an immature, uncommitted guy wasting your time.

• Also, it is a waste of time asking a guy why he didn't respond to your text. Guys don't respond, not because they forgot or was busy or any other excuse. They don't respond because something else was a greater priority. This is a tough pill to swallow. I know. I literally just went through this with a guy I like. But it is the truth. Sometimes it's ok to not be a priority, (ex. someone died or work really IS crazy ), but this should be the exception, not the norm. If you being a low priority is the norm, you don't need to ask him anything. You DO need to ask yourself why you're willing to accept this position in anyone's life.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah move on or go on tinder and find another pole to dance on

• Are you fucking serious

• I'm not a pile dancer num nuts

• *pole dancer

What Girls Said 9

• Dont play games. If you are available to text then do it. Maybe he isn't as quick as normal because he is busy, leave him alone and let him enjoy his time unless you actually need him. You dont want to be annoying.

• well when he texts back don't wait super long or you'll be a hypocrite. also if he tries to give u a reason as to why he wasn't texting u back and u know its complete bullshit, don't accept that because u don't need that kind of immaturity in a boyfriend

• You should stop fuckin with him. Why put up with that? I don't understand lol

• Well he is out of town so I gave him the benefit of the doubt

• Tell the other opinion owners that

• Childish people don't think its childish. Lol

• U asked the guy that? He will detect it as neediness. Careful!

• It's not the same thing the situation is different

• Some hours later (4-5 or more) would be great;D

• Keep it moving hun.

• When you have to talk to a guy about ignoring you it's time for the ship to sail

• Well I confronted him about his interest in me

• You aren't in a relationship yet. Could be he was busy or meeting other girls. Either way you ruined it by being pushy

• I actually apologized to him yesterday about being pushy. He never said I was being pushy

I actually took the courtesy of acknowledging my mistake

• Stop playing games. Aren't you tired? Text him when you want to when you hear back

• I'm not playing games

• It doesn't matter. Maybe 4-5 hours later or at the end of the day. But after that don't text him ever again. You did a mistake. You should have never confronted him about ignoring your text messages. Now you have to not talk to him again.

• That makes no sense

• If he text me back I don't see why I have to not talk to him again

• He will treat you worse after confronting him about ignoring your messages. If you doubt this, try replying to him and you will find out. Maybe not immediately but after some time he will treat you worse than at the beginning because of this. I bet that he will ignore your text messages again.