Sometimes I treat my girlfriend like a puppy. am I weird?

Sometimes she's so cute, I can't help but playing with her hair face and pretty much sniffing her. it's purely non sexual but will she be freaked out? I mean I behave normally when she looks normal to me but somedays I can't help it. I had a dog too. would you freak out cause she hasn't really shown signs of that but my bros think that's a gay thing to do. what do you guys think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's cute. bros are jealous.

What Girls Said 3

• My fiancĂ© plays with my hair and squishes my cheeks so not its not weird. If she asks you to stop though I would stop.

• It might be a little weird but that depends on how you act around her in general. A guy used to have a crush on me and he described me as a "little animal" and was always petting my hair. I didn't really mind it but we were just friends and it threw me off for awhile, but I would let my boyfriend do it if he tried

• Sniffing? She's a person. Not a pet

What Guys Said 2

• My mom is the size of a little kid and me and my sister are bigger than and pat her on the head and hug when she tries to grab stuff off the shelf. She hates that shit.

• Unless she is a little poodle or labrador or any dog breed then no.