GUYS: Got in a stupid mini fight with my guy, I apologized and now I want to do something really nice for him? Which idea do you guys like the best?

So this guy and I have been dating for three weeks and I stupidly got mad at him for not texting when he said he would and I said a few hurtful things. I've been under a lot of stress lately so I apologized and told him that I hope I didn't ruin he is day today and that he's got a surprise waiting for him when he gets back from work tomorrow.

I really really like this guy, and I'm really hoping stressed out me didn't screw it up and I want to do something nice for him. So far this is what I've come up with..

He told me that he likes skittles so I was gonna give him some mini-packs of skittles and wear his favorite bra of mine.

Or

Make up a cheesey coupon that says " for use when I'm being a stressed out asshole and I'll make you homemade cookies". or something like that.

Obviously I don't want to go on too strong, but I feel before I said that stupid shit we were on the same page and really enjoying our relationship. We've talked about being exclusive but haven't actually become exclusive yet..

What would some of you guys out there like to come back to? Or do you think you have any better ideas than what I've come up with?

Most Helpful Guy

• All men like good food and good sex, coupons for those are a good playfull way to do those things :) a combo of both would be ideal.

What Guys Said 4

• Ok, here is the secret... With boobs and food/snacks, women can win any argument and make up after any fight! We are helpless!

• i say you leave a trail of skittles from the door to the bedroom there you meet him up with his favorite bra and start him off with a blow job than the rest is up to the moment

• That would be nice except that I have roomates, and my roomates have a dog that would probably try to eat all the skittles off the floor. haha.

• let him fuk yo ass

• I wanna make it up to him, but anal's not exactly an option. A fight over texting doesn't exactly warrant that.

• sex sex and more sex

What Girls Said 1

• a passionate makeup sex!!