Would you be disturbed if you saw teammates kissing during a game?

I play basketball and my boyfriend is on the same team. Of course, during playtime we don't do anything, but during halftime I give him a kiss sometimes. Just a small kiss, no giant make out session or anything. We had the refs complain about it to our coach, but is it really that bad? I mean, our teammates don't really have a problem with it and neither do our coaches?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think there's a time and place for everything and while seeing this wouldn't bother me personally, I can understand why the refs complained to your coach. During a game, you're not a couple, you're teammates. So I can see how that could be viewed as inappropriate for the atmosphere of a basketball game.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• It is not bad but not preferable. Yeah that is innocent but not for everyone. You are not couples during game , you are just team mates.

• Personally, I wouldn't have a problem with it, but I can kinda see why some people would. You are there to play basketball, not to spend time with your boyfriend. Once on the court, it should be about the game, and the game only.

• I personally don't find it to be a problem, but there is a time and a place for everything. I'd say maybe wait until after the game :)