Is a girl not interested if she took 3 weeks to reply to your message?

I met her at camp and would always catch her looking at me every now and there but i never got the chance to speak to her so I messaged her. She saw the message that day but took three weeks to reply. Her message was really positive and it didn't look like she didn't want to talk to me as she put a smiley face which she didn't have to. Plus she ended it by asking how I was so she clearly wants convo to carry on. So was testing me and should I reply now or wait for some time

Most Helpful Guy

• Since her message was positive, i guess she didn't delay her reply intentionally. Maybe she read it and before she could reply, she got a call or something so forgot about it. Not a big deal, you can respond! Good luck! :)

What Girls Said 1

• If she replied then she cares what you think about her and wants to talk to you. When someone messages me and I don't want to talk to them I just ignore the message. So be happy and enjoy talking to her :)

What Guys Said 1

• off course or may be she is teasing u or checking u