GUYS, how long can you wait?

For a girl you REALLY like , how long are you able to wait to have sex with her ( maximum)?

Under what conditions?
Would you be faithful?

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess for a few months, if it was any longer I'd question whether or not she was attracted to me physically.

• Unless there's a reason for it (something happened in her past, strong religious motivation, something like that) i'd agree with anon.

• Context: She likes you too, and is just waiting to be sure you're THE ONE.

HONESTLY, how long could you hold out.
      Would you expect some form of compensation? (lol)

• Three/four months.

What Guys Said 8

• I could wait as long as it would take for her to be ready, under what conditions? There doesn't have to be any conditions, if I like someone it's not hard for me to still want to be with them. Sex is only something that might cause me mild frustration, it won't kill me to not have it and yes i'd be faithful, I really don't care about sex to that extent.

• My wife and I did not have "sex" until after we had dated for 2 years. We waited to have intercourse. But up until then we enjoyed oral sex, intimate messages and mutual masturbation.

• I've waited up to a year but it's usually based on whenever she's comfortable and ready.

• As long as it takes, it is actually about her feeling ready so I'm fine.

• I can wait as long as she needs me to.
    I won't be able to wait as long as she wants me to.

• a few months maybe 6 months but i would start to think that maybe she doesn't like sex then i would start questioning our future sex life would it be minimal or would we have sex regularly like a normal couple

• I waited 5 years because she was not comfortable yet :)

I respected her boundaries and I was never crazy about having sex before marriage.

After 5 years we did it because we mutually felt like doing it and we were both ready :)

• You look like the exception that proves the rule, hope I'm wrong

• I mean that it's very rare for a man to be that patient

• I guess
      I wanted to kiss her, hug her or sleep with her from the beginning but yeah I waited :-)

• I can win any dry-spell contest.

What Girls Said 2

• it varies from person to person , infact some guys that are asexual don't even like sex and don't care

• If they don't wait until I feel comfortable, that is red flag for me.

• Yeah agree, but if it took you more than a year to get confortable, would'nt it be a problem?

• More than a one year is long time. Few can wait. Just depends on the person, in my opinion. You need to tell them, that you need that time , that is it.