Do you care about love anymore plus all the things that come with it? Or do you just want to keep the money and time to yourself and forget everyone?

I am pretty sure that I don't care anymore, sometimes I wonder if I feel anything for other people at all. Its like all the yeas of having no real success in life have rotted away my conscience and soul, and all I need is the things I want to do right now and make money through my own means and live outside the 'real world'. I just don'tcare anymore. I have always been shy and never could catch on to a girl liking me or anything. And now I realize that most people don't give a crap what you want. They expect you to follow he norm and be a societal turd and be successful in their eyes.

Does anybody else feel like this? That if they can't get/do what they really want to do then they just start to rrot away on the inside and stop caring?

Most Helpful Girl

• I care about love and I want love but I don't know if I'm strong enough for that.

What Girls Said 1

• I want a lover, friend & intimacy.

What Guys Said 1

• I want to care to love someone, but I too am starting to just lose help and feel like giving up on love.