Why would you kiss someone?

I know this sounds silly but yeah. Why would you kiss someone? Why do people kiss? Any benefits? For what reasons? What can we get out of it? etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• To infect them with my disease and watch them suffer in a slow, painful, and somewhat ironic manner.

What Guys Said 5

• it feels good and it shows love now if you wan't to go more in depth as to why we could talk about how moms usually fed children with their mouths kind of how bird do and it shows caring and nurturing of the other so it gives you the feeling of being loved and cared for.

• Kissing a girl doesn't really phase me unless she means something to me that's why I don't mind kissing a girl I barely know or if it's a first date because I believe there in the "spark" where you feel something when you kiss someone. But I think sex is where should be done if it's something that is true. Other people think sex is just for pleasure, well have fun explaining to your daughter not to have sex and to wait when her mom had slept with say 5-10 guys before she was ever married

• It feels amazing especially if you're attracted to the person, I just love pressing my chest and stomach up against a womans, wrapping my arms around her, holding her closely and smooching her tenderly or passionately... mmmmmmm... o//o lol, you'd have to experience it for yourself to understand (If you haven't been there yet)

• I kissed quite a bit of people now I can't feel that special feelings anymore... It's sad.

• I doubt there is some profound origin behind kissing, i just know that it feels right if the time is right,

• Because I love them

What Girls Said 6

• I must be very attracted to a guy in order to kiss him. I'm not very easy as most girls my age and would like to know someone instead of going all for it at the first day I met someone before I take that step. I hope that made sense.

• I don't know, I just do it XD I like it but I really don't know why lol

• tongue is super sensitive muscle so it feels really good:) IF I'm attracted. otherwise belch.

• It releases endorphins, I guess.

• Because it feels warm and soft and good.

• Even if you don't like the perspn? or have to be someone you like in order to feel that way?

• I have to be attracted to them, at the very least.

• To taste what the significant other had for lunch and also so that we exchange bodily fluids from a place that contains about a million microbes and other dragon like bacteria.. yup that pretty much why I would want to kiss someone :)