Should you kiss on the first date?

Is it expected or just something that should wait until a second date if there is one?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have hanging out and then there's dating. There's standards then there obligations. The moment you can't separate those terms. The moment you lost site in what you want. If you have to question kissing on the first date then it means your meant for hanging out which means you should know your standards. If you go on a date that means your pushing pass just haveing fun, and into a little more serious get to know and develop feeling for you state. That's why when you hang out you have fun but u feel u like the friend. Date him/ her. Anyway kissing a person the first date shows large amour of progression that is meant only signal you want a second date. But you feel that it's not needed. Hugs are just fine. Would kiss on a first date. No and this coming from a male. Would suggest you do it or should you do it. No.

What Guys Said 3

• you know i like to say if it feels right at the moment and you fell your being true to yourself and what you want then it's perfectly fine to kiss on the first date.

• yyeah a kiss is just a kiss means nothing

• As a guy that has never had a girlfriend I would absolutely feel a bit uncomfortable if a girl was that outgoing on the first date since I wouldn't be comfirtable doing the same. A more experienced guy might not mind

What Girls Said 3

• Wait till second date. But if you feel you guys really connected then do a kiss on the cheek! Can you answer my recent question?(:

• I'm not a kisser... but to each their own

• To be honest, if you're feeling it, go for it.