What's wrong with me. does he wanna date or just get into my pants?

the guy i was dancing with at a school party, he kiked me yo? at 11:36am and he haven't responded back yett what should i doo

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds as though you both Hit it off at the 'Party,' Nakeshaa, but when the lights came back on, the crowd had gone, he is now putting you on his pay no mind list.
    He may have been dancing the nite away because he was carried away with the Lights, the action, the whole being of 'Being' amongst fun, friends And fabby music to boot. However, after everything was said and done, he had a change of heart, decided he just wanted to keep This on the dance floor and is giving you the cold shoulder now. Perhaps he grew cold duck feet and got scared that he may have to be More than a 'partner' here, and didn't want to be two birds of a feather.
    I don't know how long it has been since you sent the message, but if you do not hear back, move on, he was just what I call A-------One nite bandstand.
    Good luck. xx

• PS... It's 8:30 PM my way...

• he kiked me first thou? i dont get it

• Yes, he may have, but if he really wanted to carry things further, I feel he should have been more on the ball with his texts... It's 10:48 here and still no text? I do not think much of this fancy foot guy... Thank you for letting me help you here... H e may still come around but if he does and it would be for now, it may be whenever he wants to---paint the town red. xxoo

What Guys Said 4

• Calm down and tell us how long you knew him and give me more info than just this plz.

• ok we used to talk last summer , but we fell off , then he decides to kik me after 1 yr

• You danced with him at a high school dance... Don't have sex till your 20 unless you just wanna be another number. Just my opinion not hate.

• Wait until he wakes up... Get yourself some sleep as well..

• lol what. he just danced with you. at a school party for the matter. it's not a big deal

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he's busy. Sit it out for at least a day or two. If he doesn't message you by then, he's not worth your time anyway.