Would you judge me if I'm attracted to this type of girl?

If I said I was attracted to superficial girls ones that are big on looks

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't want to hurt ur feeling but u seem ugly and acting like all the girls want you and taking picture shirtless won't get u one

• I seem ugly how's that care to explain

• I'm trying my best to understand why the asker chose this as MHO lol

• I mean why not

What Girls Said 6

• i would be shocked that you're actually being honest about it. a lot of guys are attracted to this type of girl because they are usually good looking and popular. i ain't mad at ya

• No, I kind of assume most guys are.

• I don't care. Do you dude.

• No I wouldn't

• Everyone has their preferences, no judgement.

• Your choice but remember looks don't last.

What Guys Said 2

• nope. Just like tattoos and and everything else pretty out there. It can be taken away by aging, cancer, or a car accident. Not that'll happen every time or anything but the important thing is it's you who's attracted to girls like that and no one can and better not tell you different.

• I'm pretty sure most guys are "attracted" to beautiful girls, no matter if they're naturally or superficially beautiful. But some of us would just never go out with the "fake" and vain kind.

I personally can't see myself being in a serious relation with a superficial woman.