Is taking a break a bad idea?

So I've been seeing this guy for a year and a half. Its been complicated but I'm a complicated person. He is 2 1/2 years older than me and we are in our 20s and like to have fun. Recently I've been feeling like I'm not getting what I want out of this relationship and even though he says he loves me I'm still a little anxious. He's a little distant. I don't want to break up with him but think that a break for a month may be beneficial to figure some things out. I think it would be good for both of us. Do you think my guy will pull away in this time? If he loves me will it be easy for him to move on? Do breaks work?

What Guys Said 2

• Take a break or end don't continue something that you are not putting a 100% into because if you're not and he is then it's wrong to do him like that. Just my opinion not hate.

• Never had one, I consider the idea weird. You're either with someone or you're not.

What Girls Said 0