Guys: How would you feel if a girl told you she liked you over text?

I am really shy and can do say things better on paper than face to face. I really like this guy and i know i should tell him i love him face to face but because i am shy what would you think if i just did this over text. Or should i just do my best to push my shyness aside (which is gonna be hard) and do it face to face.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's better face to face. You get to see their initial reaction first of all, and since it's a sweet moment you want to cherish the memory instead of the written text.

Ultimately though I think it won't matter if the guy feels the same way. I had a girl who let me know over text but unfortunately I didn't reciprocate those feelings, so it really didn't make a difference.

What Guys Said 7

• id jump for joy to be honest lol, most guys do get excited when a girl likes them, makes it easier for us to be ecstatic

• if I knew her personally then I would take it semi seriously as I can always confirm it, if I didn't I would be suspicious.

Though we're the same in this, it's how me and my first girlfriend started.

• I personally would like it if she actually said it to me in person but that's just me. I wouldn't mind if it was over the phone/text though.

• I think it's good that you tell him any way you're comfortable. It's good that we crush the structure of men being the only ones that can show interest.

• Over text is nice however if you aren't able to express yourself face to face then your chances will not be good. Work up that courage.

• sounds like shit.

• I would lol hard irl knowing that i have the girl in my hands in which i can manipulate and use while I go bang others

What Girls Said 0