Played, taking it slow or what?

I met this guy about a month ago, everything seemed to be going okay. We hung out a few times but this last week we have hung out a ton. He said that we were dating but needed to go out on a date to make it official before I left to go home I had asked him if that means I can officially call him my boyfriend and he said yes. I then saw him the next day everything has been fine. I've had guys ask me put on dates and I politely declined because I was with this guy. Yesterday I went to go see him everything was going good until we had sex. After we had sex we went to the store and as I was driving I had brought up that guys are asking me on dates and such and I am not sure how to respond to them appropriately because I'm not sure what we are and at that time I thought we were dating, but he said were just talking. He attempted to hold my hand while we were at the store and I didn't want to. He asked what was going on and I told him how I felt so used because I don't sleep with guys who I am not dating or in a relationship with and I thought that we were at lease dating for the past week. He said that he wasn't/isn't using me at all and it isn't like that. I stayed the night were he didn't cuddle with me or anything, and I left around 10 am because he had stuff to do and I needed to go check in with my dad. We haven't talked much at all today and I was feeling really down about the whole thing. I texted his friend Chris to find out what's going on and to get advice and Chris did say that he likes me but that's it. I really like this guy but I don't know what to do...

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure why you brought it up again when you guys were in the car though.
    He said before that you were dating and that you could call him your boyfriend, so why did you say you didn't know what to call it AFTER that? He told you to call him your boyfriend.
    Why he changed it to "just talking", I don't know, but it doesn't seem like he's using you, honestly.

• He wasn't using me but after I spoke to him last week, I called him and asked him if we were going to be anything. He said No. Hahaa but thank you for your response. :)

• Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that!

What Guys Said 1

• Hows the situation changed?

I'm not an expert on this but my initial thoughts are to not sleep with him again, take it slow and see how things change

What Girls Said 0