Is my bf being an ass?

Me and my bf were supposed to have a date tonight and he said he would text me around 5 so we could make plans at what time to meet up and go out. He never texted me or called, it's already night and he never even apologized for not being able to go out on our date or not contacting me at all. He Could Have contacted Me to cancel so I Wouldn't be waiting around. Is he being inconsiderate and an ass? Or am I wrong

Most Helpful Guy

• He could secretly be spider-man? if thats not the case highly doubtful it was definetly being inconderate and ass like at the same time.

• I know and the worst part is if I tell me he will say he got distracted or can't multitask. He always says he forgets to text me

• Glad I could help tell me how things work out now ;) and hey the Bibles principles help but il be round and about if yal need furthuer help

• Thanks and I will keep that in mind (:

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, I had a girl I was trying to get to go on a date a couple weeks ago. I tried calling, but, never called me back. Maybe something happened to him/her

• I doubt it. He always does this. Promises he will text me or call me and he doesn't

• Then you have some thinking to do, don't you?

• Yes I do

What Girls Said 2

• Yes that's ground to dump him

• Nico and vinz wanna know the same thing.