Girls, how would you feel if a good looking guy approached you?

I've been told I'm a very good looking guy. I'm 19 years old and never had a girlfriend. I've heard girls don't like being approached by good looking guys because they feel somewhat intimidated?

What're your thoughts on this girls? Or do you prefer them to be good looking?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I'm very shy and quite frankly feel inferior to men. So, whether
    he was attractive or not it would be intimidating to me. If he was attractive
    and I was attracted to him, that intimidation might be worse. I suppose it
    depends on the girl. The guy , The situation. And, if he's random stranger
    she doesn't know or someone she's familiar with. It also depends on how
    that person feels about themselves and if they don't think they have a chance
    with someone super attractive, because they have no confidence in themselves.
    Then, they would definitely be intimidated or feel unworthy of the person
    approaching them.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm going to go ahead and take this a different direction than the other answer...

I'm not sure if intimidated is the word... It's just not possible that he's approaching me. Simple as that. Hell, my boyfriend and I flirted around each other for four damn years before one of us got up the nerve to make it official. And all because we both liked each other but didn't think it possible that the other's interest could be legitimate.

• Um I would feel highly attractive! I mean its basic logic. Good looking people want to date other good looking people so duh!

• Well you seem pretty confident in yourself, if your ego isn't visible from a mile away you should be okay approaching girls that look like they want to be approached, if they look shy. or are with their friends leave them alone because they probably want nothing to do with you.

• If I'm attracted to you then I'd be really flattered and smile a lot. If I've seen you before and know you like to play/mess around a lot, I'd probably be a bitch. Some guys just like to brag or use girls to boost their ego.

• Kind of intimidated, or thinking "this must be a dare" lol

• I don't think its the fact that you're intimidating, maybe it's because they don't believe a guy of your caliber would be interested in a girl like them. I have no preference just, don't come off as douche bag when you're interacting with her :)

• very good ..

• If I were approached, I would be thinking 'who dared you?' because it must be a trick.
    I'm not intimidated per se, rather I am confused about why a good looking guy would come to me, because in the past it has never ended well.
    I am uncomfortable around men I don't know who appear to have an interest in me. If I'm friends with him, then its okay but only because he isn't interested.

• I would love it but I just don't feel like "competing" for your attention. I would think u have too many girls after you already.

What Guys Said 0