Why do vulnerable guys always get done wrong?

Why do vulnerable guys always get done wrong and cheated on? I know a guy about to turn 24 and still live with his mama but work everyday get used by a military female but he got used because he too vulnerable and he easy to believe everything

Most Helpful Guy

• Because people who are vulnerable are looked at by people who are predatory types as being easy prey. It isn't just guys but both men and women who that are targeted and used by those who are unscrupulous.

Sadly the world would be a better place it the predators just attacked each other but it is more dangerous and required more effort to take advantage of another parasite or predator. That is why the phrase "nice guys finish last" seems to unfortunately be true; because being nice makes you a target of the "not so nice".

What Guys Said 5

• I believe it is because vulnerable guys let the girls that are bad do this to them and don't pull the girls up on it. Well I am sticking up for myself now if a girl can't treat me right then "Goodbye". I don't have the time for girls that are like that, there are other girls out there that are good girls so I will find one of them instead. The good girls are the ones that deserve my caring nature not the ones that are just going to use me and treat me like rubbish.

• Because they are vulnerable.
    Kindness is often seen as a weakness asking to be exploited.

• his mom was in the military or are you referring to you in the military?

• bcoz girls like bad guys.

• Nice guys always get dumped on...

What Girls Said 2

• Vulnerable people stay getting shitted on because they're too green to the game. They are so hopeful and want love but they dont see the signs until its too late. First problem is the fact that he easily believes everything. You can't do that with people and expect not to get taken advantage of

• Did you seriously make an account as a female to get pitty? Grow up.

• hunny I been on here almost a year and I'm a female sweety reread the question

• oh yeah, right.

Wait, that's even funnier !!