Kiss on the forehead... What does it mean?

This guy I've been going out and talking to for almost 6 months, gave me a kiss on the forehead yesterday while we were saying goodbye, I was gonna give him a kiss on his cheek and he hold me close, grabbed my face and gave me a very cute kiss on the forhead (it lasted for about 5 seconds).

When we met eachother we made it clear we weren't looking for a relationship, but we made click and hit it off, we started to have sex like 3 months after we started going out. And since we started having sex, we were going out and talking everyday almost all day, it made me want to be more than just that, but he said he couldn't commit because he has a lot of things going on in his life and mind, but one day he called me and told me "I want to get away from all of that (girls and that kind of stuff) I just want to go out with you, talk to you, be with you, have sex with you, etc", but still doesn't want a commitment, and last week he told me he wasn't interested in anybody else, but me.

So do you think he really likes me? What could that kiss mean? After the long story short background.

Most Helpful Guy

• A kiss on the forehead means you're really special to him, and a little bit more. In my opinion, it's almost a sign of respect, rather than kissing you on the lips.

What Guys Said 2

• Its just a kiss. No over thinking. Take it as a compliment and enjoy. Congratulations.

• Platonic and polite, no shot at sex. Totally dismissive.

What Girls Said 2

• A guy i'm kind of flirting (who was also kissing me from the lips) kissed me on the forehead when we were saying goodbye. Appearently, that was the last goodbye. If you are saying that is caring, the only meaning in this situation can be "Take care when I'm not around anymore.". Also he told me later that he was seeing someone else at the same time he was with me and he decided to be with her. So, I don't think we can make generalizations..

• its a cute kiss which means that he cares a lot for you