I'm younger than my boyfriend's youngest sister! He's 19, she's 18 and I'm 17!?

I feel really awkward because of this.. I mean I would've been WTF... If my older brother was dating someone younger than me. Opinion?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't worry about it! It's be different if it were a 8-10 year gap. a few months - a year is no big deal! Don't feel awkward!! My boy friend is 6 years older than myself and he's a little over 2 years older than my sister... not awkward at all! :)

What Guys Said 3

• it's perfectly fine. he isn't gonna care and as long as you aren't a shitty gf his sister shouldn't care with that small an age gap, and even if she does it isn't her business if you two are good for each other.

• A 2 year difference is nothing. Go take a look at all the girls in their early 20's dating guys 8, 10, 15 years older than them.

• heheh to be honest its not that big of a difference. Dont stress too much about it. Think of it like this, when he's 22, she's 21 and your 20? Now it sounds better?

What Girls Said 2

• He's 19... you're 17... what does his sister have to do with that? He's 2 years older than you. .. I could see if you were saying his youngest daughter is older than you.

• I honestly don't see anything wrong with it.