Girls do you prefer calls or texting?

When I call her, I can hear her laugh and enjoy the conversation - I can 'hear' her wanting to continue the conversation. This is opposed to texting when you're waiting for a reply. Furthermore, I can cut a text conversation short without needing to seem like a 'boy'.

I'm at an age of social media and when everything everyone does is through texting. So obviously it's different the way I am going about things. I mean at times there's even that awkwardness when you're talking over eachother.

• Yes, hearing your voice is better than 'haha' replies
  • No, I enjoy recieving texts from my crush

Most Helpful Girl

• I find phone calls to be a waste of time. There was a time when I could keep talking on the phone but I cannot anymore. Texts are more convenient because you can reply to them as you please. I spent a lot of time on the phone with guys I was interested in back in high school, and obviously they are better than texts. I just don't have the time for phone calls anymore.

What Girls Said 7

• Texting when its not important.. Calls if its an emergency

• I hate talking on the phone, so text

• I love to call because i can hear their voice and hear their reaction to my questions

• I LOVE talking on the phone. Million times better than texting.

• If the conversation isn't awkward, then I prefer calls.

• Phonecalls can lead to awkward silences.

• i'd rather receive texts

What Guys Said 1

• It is much faster to call, than text.
    Also, I like to hear the other persons tone, or inflection, you can never get that with a text