Do you feel there is someone out there for everyone or do you think some people are meant to be single their whole lives?

I personally feel some people are meant to be single their whole lives. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I partially agree with you on the fact that perhaps some people are destined to be single, either through choice, or through no choice. There is such a thing as being an alpha female, and they don't typically have serious relationships but have several partners for short times.
    But also, there could always be a few people who are compatible for a person in the world. The trick is finding them, which a person may or may not do.

• Yep I agree some people are destined to be single and I am one of them. People say being nice and kind is what matters but while that is true I also can't help but think people just want who is hot.

• By wanting who is hot do you mean you think people only have relationships with attractive people?

• No I do not mean that quite but I do think if I was hot then I would not be single.

What Girls Said 6

• I think if you are a good person you will find somebody who deserves you and if you are a bad person you will find somebody you don't deserve.

• I personally don't think anyone is meant to stay single all their lives. I think there is someone out there - not necessarily 'destined' for you, because its normal for people to have two or three or more loves in their lives. I for one am scared of being single.

• Yeah well I am 32 and wondering if I should go for older women than me because I have been treated badly so much by girls and feel the ones that have done this to me are immature.

• Nah I don't think it should be that premeditated - if you are out there ONLY looking for older women you may pass up a chance to meet someone beyond that scope. Just go out there, have fun and let it be as it will be.
      And i'll let you in on a little secret... everyone is immature in their own way. :)

• I don't believe in soul mates, but I think everyone can have a partner if they are willing to put effort into it & be realistic. For instance, you can't find a partner if you refuse to leave the house. And I think it's realistic to go for someone in your league. On another note, I think some people are asexual, & don't necessarily need a partner.

• I believe some people are meant to be single even though i'm a christian that is suppose to believe there is some one for everyone. I really think i was meant to be single only because i find it hard for me to be in a relationship. I don't really like them either.

• Paul actually said that some people don't' have sexual desire & weren't supposed to get married. Paul himself never got married because he did not have sexual desire.

• i know but the way they teach at my church is that they think every one has or need some one

• There is someone out there for every one. We just need to choose the RIGHT one

• Some are meant to be single. Not everyone wants or needs someone. My aunt is a feet example of that. And my asexual friends are also great examples of that

What Guys Said 4

• There is always someone out there who is compatible with them, with so many people you are statistically favoured for finding someone who is as damaged as you, as seedy as you, as prejudiced as you or whatever their dating problem is. The only people who stay alone are those who want it or won't try to change it enough. Everyone has potential to find someone, they just need to have the right attitude when luck hits them.

• I think not only is there someone out there for everyone, there's likely about 3-5 people out there that will be compatible for each individual.

• i want to believe there is but it is difficult

• I would also like to believe there is but it sure does not feel like there is.

• Yas forever alone right here. Face the fact ppl!