Is there an age where you should give up on finding the right woman?

I am 32 now and it feels like no woman in the whole would likes me and no woman ever will. When you get to my age and have not found a partner is it time to give up on the dating world and just decide being loved in that way is not aloud for you and just focus on what you want to do in your single life.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow people are so mean. You have to have hope without there's nothing.. Trust me I'm not very trusting with guys right now just because of some things that I've found out. But I am still going to have faith and hope that all guys aren't the same. I mean you need to do whatever is best for you and only you can answer that. Hugs

• Thank you for your support. Yeah I understand you not being very trusting with guys after what you have been through, I am not very trusting with women either. In fact I might be a little to untrusting these days. I think I need to have faith and hope that all girls aren't the same to. It gets hard extremely hard to not just give up. Hugs for you to :)

• Trust me I understand.. Again hugs hun

• Thanks warm hugs to you to hun.

What Girls Said 8

• You never give up. It's easier for a 32 year-old guy to find someone than a 32 year-old woman, honestly. That's because women more often date older guys and guys usually date younger girls. You're young! I always tell myself that an age is only old if you'd wish to die with that age. Live your life, enjoy your accomplishments, be happy at heart! The rest should fall into place by itself.

• Probably should have given up on finding the "right" woman when you were born. We all are a pain in the ass!! Just like men.

Try be happy in your own life first, and surprisingly love seems to find you when you least need it. What I'm saying is that if you are happy and content with yourself, your confidence and good nature will attract lots of women. See if you can find someone who you can enjoy being with and live with her flaws.

• I am confused first you say I should give up and then you sort of suggest I shouldn't.

• Yeah no one is perfect, I can accept flaws because we all have them but I can not accept it when people are just strait out mean and nasty to me and treat me like scum for absoulty no reason at all.

• I agree you should not accept being treated that way. Treating someone as though they are "scum" to use your words or in a "mean" or "nasty" way is never acceptable. That is an abusive relationship.

You are better off without that person in your life. That being said, I would say sit down and tell her that is how you feel. Honestly, chances are that she will not change and you should move on. But at least give it a try. Then if she continues to act as a you have described move on. There are others out there that aren't perfect but that at least are "bitches" either and that is what you have described.

Just remember relationships are hard work on both sides. Be quick to forgive, slow to anger and patient. But both parties must treat the other with respect if the relationship is going to have a chance.

Good luck.

• If I'm not dating, engaged, or married by 25, then I'm gonna do In Vitro Fertilization or Adoption because I wanna have all my kids before 30. But I dont think you should ever give up on love. But I brought up the kid thing because I can find love at any age, but I wouldn't risk having kids at any age

• My fiancé is 33 and we started dating last year. I'm 26, so don't give up!

• Should I go for an older woman. To try and get maturity?

• Ya well the hardest part is drawing the line between going after what you want and not being needy or desperate

• That's true. Very true. There is a fine line between not being too picky and just throwing your standards out the window all together.

• It might actually become easier for you now to find a S. O. because women your age have less options then when they did in their 20's. So they may get more realistic expectations, & consider you a great guy to date.

• Simply, no.
    my dads friend got married at 80, so i mean love can come at any age.

• ever tried speed dating? i mean, single your entire life? that's sad.

• No I feel to shy to try that. I tried dating sites once but that was not a good idea for me.

• Yes being single your entire life is sad but if a guy is like that it's understandable since guys have. to be the initiators

• I found love again when I thought I wouldn't and I'm 30. He's better than my ex too!

What Guys Said 6

• When you're dead.

• age is just a number. No age is too old. Good luck.

• how long have you been single if you don't mind me asking?

• All my life

• I have started not putting up with rubbish from girls much more these days. Much more likely to pull them up on it if they have a poor attitude.

• my gut feeling tells me there are more male late bloomers than female late bloomers in the world of dating and relationships

• it really gets annoying when people say there is someone for everyone

• As long as you live there is a chance for you to meet your right woman. To increase that chance you're gonna have to put yourself out there.

• I'm 25 and I've given up.

#Forever alone.