Ladies... would you date?

Would you date a man that was a real nice guy, just not up there with the dashing sharp looks of previous boyfriends.

• Looks are far more important.
  • Good natured is more important.
  • Depends who you meet, one trait may rule over another but not something I think too hard about.
Of course they can...
given your age there is still room for growth.
my wife was B cup when we married and is now DD cup!
The body is not the only attraction... so try not think so hard on it.

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend was not all that attractive to me when we met but then i got to know him and i am very much attracted to him

You know when sometimes you meet someone so beautiful — and then you actually talk to them and five minutes later they're as dull as a brick; but then there's other people. And you meet them and you think, "Not bad, they're okay," and when you get to know them... their face just, sort of, becomes them, like their personality's written all over it, and they just — they turn into something so beautiful.

What Girls Said 4

• I care about personality, but I also want to be attracted to my partner. I think every person cares about looks & attraction to an extent.

• I will be honest... looks are important but i think good nature is to... i would pick good nature over looks

• Good natured :) ... good appearance fades away as we get old !

• lame like most girls DO go fr guys wit great personalities, and if they aren't getting with you, probably means you're a dick.

• I like the sentiment!!!

I am married so prob got one of the two or the wife is a fruit loop.

I was more interested in the response below than your anon efforts.

thanks anyway.

What Guys Said 0