Shy guys, can I get your opinon? (or any guy.)?

I've always been in unhealthy relationships and now I'm not sure where I'm at with this GREAT guy. He's awesome, funny and just looks out for everyone and when he's around me he's shy but my problem is I am too. So I know he likes me, I like him... like a lot. I'm not quite ready for a relationship and neither is he but I'm not sure where we stand. We have the same group of friends because we worked together and we have bonfires or go to applebees to get drinks, he pays for everything when I'm not used to that. we've had sex a few times which I never expected to happen. and the way he kisses and holds me I know he cares but I'm just not sure where were at in our relationship or if I just like him more then he likes me. He does a lot for me that I'm not used to.. like giving me rides home 40 minutes away, fixing my car, and just being there for me, but he doesn't really make any moves but we have been friends for 6 months and our friendship used to be more care free because we didn't expect this to happen.
he's so quiet around me now, but his actions kind of proves he cares, and he told me he wasn't going to hurt me, and as much as I want to believe him because of how he is, I really don't know where we stand. were not ready for a relationship since we both work 50+ hours a week and rarely even have time to text each other so it wouldn't really be fair in a way. He even went out of the way to help me start my car when I had a dead battery at 1 in the morning last night.

I guess, what do you think he's thinking as a shy reserved guy? I'm not sure how he feels and everytime we try to talk about it someone gets in the way or its too awkward to talk about when were alone. I'm just really confused. I'm not used to having an amazing guy like him, is he just taking things really slow? I feel like thats the best way to go but I'm just not used to it. I need man insight. lol...

What confuses me the most is he's a fairly confident guy and that's what attracted me to him, now he's shy around me lol

Most Helpful Guy

• You are already in more of a relationship than a lot of relationships, lol. He is willing to sacrifice time for you, that is one of the biggest things for a guy. Just talk to him about this, take the step. Just because you would be 'in a relationship' doesn't mean you have to text each other every day all of a sudden. It just means you both want to see how this can move forward so you are agreeing to give it a try and not start dating someone else should they happen by. It sounds like both of you would be really hurt if the other ended up with a bf/gf, so take the steps necessary to to prevent that. Grow together with the bits of time you do have, and see how it works.

What Guys Said 4

• Men show their love by actions, not words. I know HUSBANDS that don't do this much for their wives. So the first answer is, he likes you. A lot! The thing is, he's probably thinking exactly the same thing! So easiest answer is to just let him know you appreciate everything he's doing and that you enjoy spending time with him. Then, the rest is up to him!

• I'm going to give you the same advice I give my 3 year old cousin. "Use your words." Ask him how he feels. Have the talk.

• he sounds interested in you

• He probably likes you, but he fears rejection.

What Girls Said 0