Small gestures are the lifeblood of a healthy relationship. What's something little someone has done to let you know they care a lot about you?

For instance, my wife doesn't drink coffee but some mornings I'll get up and she's already made it for me. Love her! :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• He brings home flowers, or my favorite food for dinner, and yes! also makes coffee for me sometimes. I do little things for him also: foot massage, homemade jalapeño poppers, and I tell him how awesome he is (not all the time, but often) and how proud I am of him, and that he is super handsome, haha :))

What Girls Said 6

• He gives me massages, let's me pick movies or tv shows, pays for dinner or food at the grocery store, gets me littke gifts here and there. he lets me pick the music in his truck or sometimes he will put on my favorite music in his truck just for me. He will send me sweet text out of no where.

• Whenever I pack my things to go somewhere, he hides hand-written notes in my clothes and everywhere in my bag :) He also gives me massages, he brings my favourite food when he comes by... He's awesome :)

• My dad surprises me with coffee when I'm tired. He also buys me stuff that he notices I need. Love him <3

• He helps me clean. It doesn't matter if he just got off of work or its his day off, if I'm doing laundry for example he jumps right in helping me fold and hang all of the clothes. He's awesome!

• My roommates and I will buy snacks for each other and leave them out before we go to class. :) I love small gestures too!

• This dude i like notices every time i get a new outfit

What Guys Said 1

• much truth in that bruh. cause as much as the little things can make a moment so special, not doing the little things can also have disastrous effects to some people.