He added me on facebook, what are his intentions?

This guy that I have had a crush on for almost four years added me on Facebook a month ago. He is 29 and I'm 24. So far he hasn't said anything, and it seems he's also not online often. There is a lot of background on it ofcourse, in year 1 we saw each other a couple of times, then it didn't work out. In year 3 I tried to date him, but he at that time didn't like me any more and treated me really bad (he tried to talk me into sleeping with him). It ended because he ignored a text message of mine. And I really realized what an asshole he is.. And now, a year later, he adds me on facebook. Did he add me because he regretted rejecting me, or is it because he wants to play mind-games? Is he on purposely not saying anything because he expects me to write him first? What should I do, should I write him or just let it go? What are his intentions, what do you honestly think and what should I do about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• He still wants to try and sleep with you. I'd say that's about it. If you're not interested in that I would ignore him and move on.

What Guys Said 1

• It's facebook, so block him and ignore him. Keep him out of your life.

What Girls Said 0