How long does it take to judge a guys personality?

This girl told me it depended on my personality and i'm wondering on how long she;s going to take to decide

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not about time, it's what you show within that time. I could spend 30 minutes with a guy and still not know if I like him. But if a guy impresses me in 5 minutes then its settled. Quality over quantity. Just show her your true self and don;t try and hide anything

• ... but see like i've spent hours and hours with this girl before she said this talking one on one and in groups, we've gone on dates and still she doesn't know? How can i show her me when i'm already being myself?

• Hmm, well yeah that's kind of odd she said that. She should know by now. I think maybe she worded it wrong? Maybe she means, your compatibility? I'm not really sure, sorry. Maybe you are really quiet and reserved, so she isn't getting much from you?

What Girls Said 2

• I can tell if I like someone or not within 20 mins of talking to them.

• There's no actual set time for things like that. She either truly wants to get to know you more orrrrr and I don't wanna sound mean it's just a thought, she didn't know how to tell you she's not into you. Anyway if you want to know for sure just ask her casually.

What Guys Said 1

• Strictly only speaking for me I do like to give people some time to know more about them and how they react and temperment sorta stuff so I give them a good solid 30 mins undevided to get a good rough idea