Should I avoid a girl's friends seeing me chatting/ flirting with other girls while i'm dating their friend?

I mean i'm not actually in a relationship with her i'm just texting and dating her etc. no physical relations

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say yes because girls will think that means you aren't seriously interested in her and will convince her to talk to someone else. Also I've been in a position where even though it was understood I was just dating a guy and we were free to talk to someone else, if I saw or found out they really were talking to other girls I would lose my interest real quickly.

• i think you have a good point -if the girl i'm dating was involved with other guys even if i kept going out with her i'd at least shut myself off to her slightly to protect myself

• Exactly. That has been my reaction to. I was getting really excited then I backed off a lot.

What Girls Said 3

• You shouldn't be dating someone if you're planning on secretly ANYTHING... regardless of physical relations or not. Stay friends with this girl until you're ready to date and flirt with her and only her. If she means that much to you, you would be willing to do that for her.

• What do you want from her? if you aren't exclusive make sure she knows that and lay it on the table then it's fair game. If you are exclusive you need to know that her friends will tell her so you better be innocent. Girls typically make the mistake and think things are exclusive so be careful

• Umm... if you were screwing over my best friend yeah stay away from me. Best believe I will tell her.

What Guys Said 1

• Not at all. If there's no commitment to this girl, you're free to do what you want.