So I started dating this girl's friend and all of a sudden she won't look at me and avoids getting into conversations with me even when I try to... ?

... approach her for a chat? What's up with that like just because i'm going out with her friend it doesn't mean i want her to be a stranger...

Most Helpful Girl

• she probably liked you and is jealous, she will get over it eventually just give her time

What Girls Said 2

• It could be many reasons. She could be mad or upset at you for some reason or she has been having a hard time. It really looks like she's avoiding you. Have you ever considered she might have a crush on you and now she's jealous because you're going out with her friends? Some girls act like that. But we never know. Try to ask directly what is going on with her. You could talk with your girlfriend and try to find out something.

• Well, the way you're describing it: either the girl had a major crush on you or she just doesn't trust you being with her friend. Some girls can get super overprotective to compensate for the fact that they are lonely and bitter. Don't worry about her, you have the girl you want.

What Guys Said 0