Girls do you ever act less interested than you are after a guy begins to fall for you?

This girl i'm dating was really really eager but has toned it down a little since i started to fall for her, to begin with i was not really into her but just when along with it to see where it went but now that i really like her she's pulled back a bit... i'm not being clingy or obsessive though

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd only do that if I didn't have feelings for a guy.
    If I did have feelings, I wouldn't lose interest because he showed feelings towards me. That makes no sense :/

What Girls Said 6

• Well since you said you weren't as interested in the first place, she might have sensed it too. So she might have thought if you aren't as interested as she was, she pulled back from you.
    If a guy doesn't show interest, why would I stick around? I'm more likely to be less interested if he doesn't show he is.

• she probably pulled back bc she sensed you weren't that into her.. liker you said. or maybe you're apathy turned her off and she lost interest. when a guy doesn't really like me I'm inclined to genuinely lose feeling for him. not fake it to get him, but lose feeling for real.

• Well if I know it isn't healthy on his part yes. Honestly though, I will tell you we can't speak to each other because its wrong to give you that light at the end of the tunnel. Unless you are okay that you are strictly in the friendzone and thats it, no stepping over boundaries.

• she doesn't want to seem TOOOOOO eager

• In some ways, yes. Its a defense mechanism. You never want to act TOO interested in the beginning and turn them completely off. Mystery in the beginning always works - the fact you wrote this question speaks volumes of how well it does! :) lol

• Yes I do that.. It's stupid, but I don't want him to have it too easy, and lose interest.

What Guys Said 0