What do you consider cheating?

Kissing? Groping? Oral sex? Sex?

What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Anything that goes on with another girl and he's reluctant or refusing to tell me: That's cheating- well, maybe it's NOT cheating but it's fishy. Right?

Kissing, groping, oral sex, sex, sharing nude pictures, dirty texts, romantic and emotional involvement with another person. Not cool.

What Guys Said 2

• all that you mentioned lol. those are a good grounds of cheating.

• Yeah, well some people don't consider kissing cheating so I don't know just wondering. :P

• if its French kissing then it definitely counts

• I would consider anything physical or emotional to be a betrayal of trust and cheating

What Girls Said 4

• All of that and a dude letting a girl sit on there lap because if u were the one doing it then they would be mad therefore its cheating

• Lol so you saw that question too? I would agree with you on that.

• lol actually i didn't. I just have met a person that thought it was okay for them to do that!

• All the above

• All of the above of what u said if your in a committed relationship with someone the only person you should be doing that stuff with is your partner otherwise you are a cheater !!!:'(

• I think anything starting from kissing and all of the above is definitely cheating... lol