Ladies, Is it a turn off for being shy?

I don't have a lot of experience with women but sometimes when I talk to girls I get nervous/shy (nothing too serious). If I admitted that I was shy (to help calm my nerves) when I tried talking to a girl for the first time is that a turn off or something girls admire?

Most Helpful Girl

• All girls are different, personally i wouldn't mind a shy guy as long as he'll eventually open up to me. Telling the girl your shy is not going to be a turn off.

What Girls Said 6

• Shyness can be cute, but sometimes it can be too much if he just never warms up to me.

I'm a straight up kind of person when it comes to telling someone I like them, and I prefer others to be the same with me. I'm more comfortable around people who are comfortable around me.

• It depends on the girl really. Some like shy guys, who seem innocent and sexy. While some like loud mouth guys who voice their opinions and have a confident cocky energy.
    no i dont think it would be a turn off if you told her you are shy... that might win you points over all.. lol

• It depends on the girl, to me it's a turn off. I'm not a big fan of insecure guys, since I'm not insecure or shy at all. A guy needs to be confident, he is the protector. A shy protector is not very intimidating

• I get what your saying but it won't lead to that. Just because he's inexperienced with women doesn't mean he can't be a protector. Women and fighting are two different things

• It's not about fighting, it's about feeling safe, and if the guy is shy I usually feel I can do better. It annoys me that a guy can't get over himself

• It's a turn off in the long run if the guy doesn't initiate talking or seems so uninterested that I start to doubt myself

• I like shy guys in the beggining cause i like to talk and they silence!

• It's okay in the beginning :)

What Guys Said 0