Everyone! Take your pick on the poll and either make me do or make me leave!

So this chick that I like and pretty sure she likes me too is leaving the country. I only just started liking her recently and she's been planning this move for a while.

I was thinking about asking her out but hell she's leaving in 2 weeks!

So... whats it gonna be? ;)

TAKE YOUR PICK ON THE POLL!

• "Hey gorgeous, you like cheese? lets go get some"
  • "Let it gooooo, let it gooooo, bla bla *frozen lyrics*"

Most Helpful Girl

• It might just be the romantic in me, but if you don't go, you might regret it later.

If it doesn't work out, at least you can say you tried. If it does work out, think of what a cute story this would be when you tell your future children! :D

What Girls Said 4

• Not enough cheese, NEEDS MORE CHEESE!
    *cough* *cough*.. cheddar...*cough*

• Id tell her how you feel what do you have to lose

• Do it, ask her out. It happened to me once, there was a close friend I liked, but never told him during the year I was studying in the same university, with one week before I had to leave the country I asked him, he said yes, and we began a long distance relationship.

• Long Distance Relationship

What Guys Said 2

• Its cliché but.. You dont know if you die tomorow. What if you did? would you want to have spend your last day with her? or would you like to have spend your last day not because she moved away. Catch the moment man. Yesterday is history, tomorow is a mystery. But today is a gift. Its why its called the present. I know you heard that before. Now take your fucking phone and text her right away. LIKE NOW! Or go to her place!!!

• Cheese!
    Of course the CHEEESEEE.