Guys What makes you miss a girl?

So if there's a girl you once were interested in what can she do so you can miss her? Like what are some things that makes you miss her that she does?

Most Helpful Guy

• *sigh* im sort of in this situation. Actually no, I am in this situation lol. Sucks, because I pretty much pushed her away but now miss her so much. She was the sweetest girl to me always complimenting me and wanting to do things for me. But I took everything for granted. I feel so bad.

• You can still fix things can't you?

• Oh but do you see her daily or not at all?

• Nope not at all. And I don't think she would want to either. At least not now.

What Guys Said 8

• I'm currently in this situation. I simply just miss spending time with her, seeing her smile, laugh and cut up. And it's been way too long now since I've seen her. But she'd rather hang out with scum than with me so we'll see.

• walk out of my sight for more than 10 seconds

• Everything !!! Lol it's not one thing, it's a feeling!!!

• Like for you do feelings come back? To a girl you once liked?

• Yea, she still makes me nervous !!! It's depends tho there is a difference between a crush and being in love. In my case I was in love. We see each other from time to time and She makes me really really nervous !!! Lol

• Her smile her hunger for me and her sweet tasting pussy.

• I miss her pussy

• Her decent white dress with great smile

• I lost interest in girl i was interested before mainly because they didn't put any effort to know about me or bother to text first or just use me a attention

• just being away from her. I hate not being able to talk to her or not be able to hear her wonderfully cute and meaningful voice. especially when she is the only one who I care about and cares about me.

What Girls Said 0