Guys would you ever date or marry a girl with a small or flat butt? That has everything but that?

a girl that is beautiful pretty eyes perfect nose beautiful smile not skinny or fat but toned. Sexy boobs small waist hips sexy legs but a small/ flat butt?

• Yes
  • No
And great personality sweet and caring!

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont really care about butt honestly as long as she's petite ;3

What Guys Said 7

• Absolutely! I love a small butt. I never got into the whole "big ass" thing. Give me a girl with a cute, petite butt any day. :-)

• If the man thinks she has everything that he wants, then he never wanted a big butt in the first place.

• I could say something high-minded and noble here, but instead I will confess that on a purely physical level, I actually prefer small butts.

• Hey, there is no reason to be worrying about your looks. I don't care much for looks myself. Sure, they are great. But it is all about personality, the way you talk, chemistry. I don't care if your butt is flat, your breasts are small, and your skinny as hell. If you connect with me, I want to be with you. Don't you worry, you will find your guy.

• Butt isn't a big deal for me, the things you mentioned are more important.

• chemistry, personality, and a cute face all does it for me

• Absolutely! There is so much more to a woman than her butt and, despite the stereotype, most of us guys are not that shallow. In the end, personality is soooo much more important than anything related to physical appearance.

What Girls Said 0