Guys most likely come back because?

I've had a guy trying to come back into my life recently who before wasn't ready to commit... I'm wondering now what his intentions are?

• they miss you, but don't know much besides that, probably to be with you in some way
    0% (0)29% (2)20% (2)Vote
  • they are ready to give you what you want, or at least want to try
    0% (0)29% (2)20% (2)Vote
  • just lonely and want sex
    33% (1)42% (3)40% (4)Vote
  • they want to see if they still have power over you, can get what they want from you
    67% (2)0% (0)20% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I don't think he thinks going a week without talking is weird, but I do, and it's been a week and I really don't want to be the one to call. he's a good person, I don't know why he waits like this.
it's a pretty asshole move just to go back to some one for sex, isn't it? and not be upfront about that?

0|0
1|1

What Guys Said 1

• It depends on the guy and how you treat him. If he really likes you then he will come back because he misses you and feels like he needs you

0|0
    0|0
    • how can you tell?

• Show All
    • so far he's been really good about seeing me, but when I asked him about his plans for the weekend last weekend he said he was really busy so I just said ok, call me when I was leaving his place. I haven't heard from him and it's been basically a week. he I know doesn't think of a week as a big deal, but now that it's been a week it's heading toward two weeks and I'm worried about him calling. I don't know why he'd try to come back into my life just to see me like 3 times and then never call me again, but ugh I just don't know why he's like this with calling.

• I don't think it would hurt to call. If he's busy he's busy but I would think he would call you by now. Maybe he forgot. I would call him

What Girls Said 1

• It mainly depends on how he acts when he's with you. Work out weather his motifs are good or bad...

0|0
    0|0
    • everything has been really good except for him not calling very often. i don't know if he just wants to take it slow, or if I'm just over thinking it. because when I initiated he was really happy to hear from me.