Do a lot of relationships start off from one night stands?

I frequently seem to hear about people sleeping together as a one time thing only to end up dating each other. Is their any truth to this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know but i last heard over 50% of ltr start off worth sex on the first date.

What Girls Said 4

• None of mine ever have and never will. I think it's a bad idea to start a relationship from a one night stand because it's giving out the message that your relationship's foundation is built on sex and physical pleasure, not emotions, trust or friendship.

• If it starts off as just sex, that's all it will be. There are some outliers I'm sure.

• Yes! their are some chances that it could happen but I would say most of the time it usually does not happen

• Oh yea there's truth to that. My husband was originally my roommate. And we happened to have drunk hot tub sex a few times, and realized that we really like each other.

What Guys Said 1

• A one night stand in which to strangers get together, it's very unlikely.

A moment of weakness in which two friends sleep together for a night, much more likely.