Ladies would this change your view and would you dump me?

OK let's say we started talking we developed chemistry and started dating well getting to know each other better I share I'm autistic would you end it there.

I appreciate all you ladies let's me know some are not heartless

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I wouldn't dump a guy over that. Especially if you have to share that information, that probably means you're very mildly autistic, like Asperger's maybe. I can deal with that 😊

What Girls Said 10

• If it was so unnoticeable that I didn't realize it until you told me, then there'd be no reason for me to freak out lol.

• pfft, no why would I do that?

• Nah, wouldn't bother me.

• It wouldn't be a deal breaker.

• I have asperger's, but I wouldn't end things if things were going well.

• That's what I have

• I have also add, ADHD, OCD, and bipolar depression as well. I'm shy at first, but once you get to know me, I'm really sweet, loving, and caring. I just want to be loved and accepted for who I am flaws and all.

• Not at all I dated someone who was and we were fine

• No I wouldn't. It doesn't really change anything being autistic as long as the girl likes U and U guys still have your chemistry!!!

• No, of course not unless it directly negatively affects our relationship. I look for a guy that i can trust, confide in, can make me laugh, cheer me up, etc. And i also like guys that feel they can confide in me and trust me. I would be honored to have someone tell me something as personal as that. In short i would not mind, in fact i might be even more attactched to you

• Aww no, I would be honored you would trust me enough to let me know. Whoever would dump you is close minded and will miss out on such a great opportunity and person :)

• No it would just take a while to get used to. And most people can tell when someone is autistic, so if you had to tell them, it's probably not that severe. It just depends on if the person is patient and understanding enough to be with you.

• Yeah mine is mild you would never know unless I told you or did something strange

What Guys Said 2

• you mean Aspergers i guess

• Lol @ update. The heartless only exist in real life not on GaG xD