Dating a hispanic NO I am not racist but?

I have observed the way his friends give little time to their women. I didn't even know they had babies and "wives"(apprently girlfriends are called wives) And all of them live in a very bad part of town drink/do drugs. He has gone through my phone numerous times and text even family members telling them ugly words. He gets mad if someone texts me if he is around accuses me of cheating. I have been there for him when he needs me but when I need him he disappears. He has thrown me on the ground (caused a miscarriage) and didn't care. Blamed it on me. He has "friends" which are females from Honduras who I saw he was calling beautiful and what not. But he says there just friends and far away. If I get a ride from school I get chewed out (bus takes two hours to get to school twenty in a car) I have been warned how territorial hispanics are. This isn't fair. I have no friends AT ALL and he goes out and does whatever should I ditch him? And are all hispanics like this? This is USA NOT LATINo land sorry maybe their women are submissive but I am not!

this is why i cry myself to sleep. y'all are saying basically his behavior is acceptable
my family is aware theyre not around i am getting my BNS (BACHELOR IN NURSING IN SCIENCES) AND can't do this alone. so i feel abortion is best choice he isn't willing to step up and help and i am barely getting by

Most Helpful Guy

• You should not give him another second of your time. He is not worthy of it. Drop him immediately, and if he asks why tell him that you are tired of being disrespected and you deserve a man that will respect you.

He has a laundry list of faults including:
    Trust issues
    Temper issues
    Domestic violence issues
    Fidelity issues
    Respect issues

• thank you.. i always thought every race can have bad ones in their race. crazy how he is 40 and acts this way. I felt like a dummy taking him back. over and over. I cannot and refuse to carry this baby alone so I am thinking maternity homes. Hate how he protrayed himself to be someone is isn't. Said once I was pregnant he would treat me awesome false. He left me to walk five miles today knowing I have homework. I am a beautiful and smart and funny woman he says else. Only because I can't take his crap! so I guess these losers telling me this crap are on his level.

What Guys Said 14

• Sounds like a piece of shit who should be in jail. If everything you said is true get the hell away from him. Don't judge him based on him and his friends race, assholes group with assholes and come in every color. If you do drop him, you need to be careful, his overbearing actions means he could get very violent or obsessive. He could try stalking you too so be VERY careful. Don't be afraid to call the police either if you are scared. Defend yourself, you know what is acceptable and what is not. Don't left him tell you how to live your life.

• yeah time to go to a maternity home and resume my studies. believe me tonight i told him im tired of it after he left me so fuck it. not worth my tears anymore. i know im not the only one he has tortured i just am not submissive i say something if it bothers me and apparently he isn't okay with it.

• I am very certain not a lot of Hispanic men are like this. Men of any race could be like your current boyfriend right now.

Yeah I may be racist or I may not be. It doesn't matter if I am racist. I have certain view on Hispanic women. I think the ones that are fit are usually attractive in some ways. Almost all the fit ones have a nice butt to begin with! However, internally, I don't like them too much. They bang guys a little bit too often. Quite a lot of them smoke weed. The girls may or may not be a little rough or reckless, but their families sure are. So overall, I find Hispanic girls very attractive, but it's hard for me to date one.

• so are white women.. and black and Asian everyone has their preference

• this matter has nothing to do with physical appearences has to do with how a human being has been treated sicko perves geez

• You should definitely get the fuck away from that dude. I know many of latinos and they are kind of what you've described, but not all of them though.
    You should find a real Spanish speaker, the originals, the Spaniards xD You'll see why we are considered one of the most romantic people in the world.

• ah he use to be until he got cheating lol. only reason i let him back was because i was raised you should have a mom and dad but looks like ill be walking on the road alone and probably have to give up my college

• Well, you can still find a dad, he may not be the biological one, but he could definitely love the kid as if it was his own, and if he treats you like you deserve, then it cannot be any better.

• no we are not all like that but the culture of Hispanic countries tends to be a little more male centered like the United States around the 60's yet Hispanics born here like myself are usually not brought up in that culture and don't treat our women like pretty little helpers instead we treat them equally (without kissing your ass) next time you should probably wait for the response before saying things like "I have been warned how territorial hispanics are. This isn't fair. I have no friends AT ALL and he goes out and does whatever should I ditch him? And are all hispanics like this? This is USA NOT LATINo land sorry maybe their women are submissive but I am not!" First off we are not animals we are not TERRITORIAL but in Hispanic countries men tend to be the jealous types, second This is USA NOT LATINO land do you know ho ignorantly offensive that sounds?

• I just go to a college with people from everywhere and have observed over and over and held girls crying in my class that had to deal with it... just experience believe me I have always leaned towards hispanics... maybe it was the way he was raised. sorry if I offended you.

• you're fine my suggestion is go for more Americanized Hispanics if you ever get out of this one

• yes i agree... i have brought him around people a year ago who were born here and he has lived here 35 years and youd think he be a little amercanized. i took him to see the panthers a few weeks ago and he was quite uncomfortable i think he lives in another world but in the same country. i am fine with the pinatas and parties and being the only white person but he wouldn't and refuses to come to my world :(

• In America, we're allowed to have cultural differences. Not everyone has to be subjected to your ideals, nor you to theirs. If you don't enjoy his realm, you don't have to be a part of it.

• i was raised in the south and highly believe in chivalry

• bottom line... if i could post all the pictures of broken doors and walls and windows my case would be settled.

• Asker - I wasn't talking to you. For the record, any guy who puts his hands on a woman is not a man. But I was never interested in discussing what your boyfriend did.

I'm simply here to say this: Trying to shit on Hispanics as a whole is wrong - period. End. Of. Story.

• I am not racist, but

Always a classic.

• that is pretty weird. the majority of the time most of us hispanic guys are the "submissive" ones in the relationship. we are always known for treating our women like queens and goddesses

• anyways i think you are really over generalizing here. assuming that all latino guys are like this just because one latino guy did all this to you. so this really screams out that you are indeed racist

• Ey señora, ese latino es feo
    We aren't all like that

• you definitely didn't see the red singals. I see many of them.. ditch him now

• yeah but being pregnant made it worse... i think after today i made my decesion. i was raised if a man is big enough to get your pregnant he needs to put a ring on your finger before he does. he wanted this and he hasn't manned up so im done. yes i have to rely on strangers but ill be safe

• so he wanted to have sex without condom and run? you're confusing ; (

• With a boyfriend like that, who needs enemies?

• what do you mean by that? i do not have enemies lol

• I'm sorry you had to go through this now I'm half Mexican but Americanized and I always hear that Mexicans and maybe other Hispanic men tend to be the way you described abusive cheaters but you need to get away from this guy because you are only hurting your self more and by the way I am nothing like that.

• i mean i live in a city with people from alllll over the world and i guess some stay away from true americans (that were born here) and just keep it like that and dont want to see there's more to life then just your kind. we are all human and we all experience hurt/pain/joy/love, just appauls me how their children said they hate gringas y gringos aka white americans. these kids didn't even know July the 4th was usa birthday. they thought it was Christmas (they do that in their countries on xmas) i dont feel arms open even by his friends maybe their children i got so many ugly looks and still stood my ground and shrugged it of

• I implore you to get out of this relationship.

Seriously pack your bags and leave.

• I live alone lol so just maybe move from here to somewhere safer

• I hope everything works out for the best.

• going to be hard but considering I am a very independant woman I can do it. Just had lack of support which everyone needs and I came here for it. Now I feel better. I will get my degree and carry the baby and nail the fucker. Just hope the maternity homes work out. Theyre strangers to me but willing to help. Fuck trying to have a family with him. I would not want my baby subjected to the way he has treated me (even though he was sweet sometimes, not cutting it!) I could lose my child because of him shit. I have to realize no matter what no one and nothing will ever change him. He will always settle for working in construction and living in a cock roach infested apartment with a room mate who is female and has three kids herself. she got beat herself and her husband got deported because of that. yet she has heard him hitting me in her urine smelling room with no beds but blankets and three small children in there. bringing man after man into there. smdh.

• When people date other races than their own, then they are always looked down on, not by strangers but by their own partners.

• well i always found it colorful and they were family oriented and i love salsa dancing maybe he is just a bad apple. i get racist remarks from his friends a lot so...

• I am aware of what abuse is but when your in it its like someone took a black blanket over your head and you justify them tell you get away hence why i am came on here. i dont have anyone to turn to but y'all for now but thanks for the advice as to the ones that called me stupid and what not fuck you. go through this and tell me whatsup and how you feel.

• It is the womans time to shine forth and its your time to demand how you want to be treated, so many females on here will corrupt their own morals trying to please some jerk that only cares about him self, it is the womans place to show men how they will allow him to treat them. good luck and stay strong i believe in you.

• Hispanic women are so hot!

• I am not im white so guess im not hot guess now i see why he has cheated

• I focus on your original statement.

• Doesn't surprise me lol

What Girls Said 12

• Let me explain you something. I've lived in Mexico for about 5 years (I'm from Russia), because I wanted to learn about their culture. And something I found that they share with the other Latino cultures is their macho complex, where the woman has to submit (although this is not general applied). The males tend to be territorial, often fighting for their stuff and families, but also they have the bad reputation of being 'mujeriegos' they sleep with many women (even if they are married) and few times they accept their responsibility when impregnating a woman. Or if you are not good at sex or love, they just leave and go after another. In few words, they are irresponsible, unfaithful, overprotective, and sometimes violent.
    (This applies only if they have the macho complex, other wise no.)

• whoa well he is from honduras and they hate mexicans with a passion

• so why do they hate so much. mexicans dont hate like they do seems everyone in hispanic communites hate them for real!!! but yet they have to cross mexico to come here illegally.. doesn't make sense

• i would say napoleon complex cause theyre short majority. no offense. and everything you're saying is true true true. i have met strong independant hispanic women that get rid of their men because they are lazy and just mess around while they work and raise the babies and cook and clean and do everything!

• no, he has no damn right to treat you like trash! You need to ditch him, you're better off without him, show him that he's going to miss the best part of life which is you, don't go back to him, let him rot! You go and have fun! Meet new people, and meet someone who is actually going to respect you! You can do so much better!

• Honey, I am Hispanic. While I am going to ignore the whole “not being racist part,” I just want to say that you simply got a very bad one…. Like the worst!
    Your post not only reads out: “HELP ME I AM IN A ABUSIVE REALTIONSHIP AND DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO,” but it also reads out “ I believe all Hispanic males might be like this.” In all honesty if you read what you posted you should know how BAD it sounds. GET AWAY, call the cops and get a restraining order. Clearly he was not raised well. Hispanics are usually family oriented, at least I am (including my family) and well from the sound of it… if he’s being disrespectful with his own family you can already tell from that… that he doesn’t really care to be respectful to others…. Again… Cops he sounds like a “cholo”. Major red flag!!

• No, not all hispanics are the same! At least the ones I know aren't like that! I can tell you this because my family comes from Mexico and from Spain, and I can tell you that men in my family are gentlemen. I think that it all depends on how they're raised. By the way you should leave that man! No one has the ability to bring you down unless you let them! God bless you!

• Any guy will treat you like shit if you let him. You're obviously submissive because you're still with him.

• not really I leave and have blocked him and he shows up to my house sooo. believe me I am allowed to speak if he interupts me im out so with this being said I will leave him and nail him once the baby is born for child support

• What the hell is that supposed to mean? Are you serious? Way to insult every single man on the planet. Sorry but your advice is terrible, there are good men out there worth looking for. Not sitting around because all men treat women like shit. She needs to find them instead of this guy. You make it sound like she deserves this.

• People on answering this question are seriously fucking dumb.. Not every guy are abusive, violent assholes if you let them. What the fuck does that even mean: "If you let him" If a guy even thinks about treating his wife like that, then he is a fucking shithole, and she should leave him on the spot.
      Do you know nothing about abusive relationships?

• If you don't like it then leave him. It is USA so you have the freedom to do so.

• yeah but i kinda need him because i am pregnant by him and need the support for baby otw but I don't know maybe i should look into abortion

• What about your family? Can't they help you?

• and i thought my situation was bad

• Can you pick a better guy and then tell us about it?

• I do not chase men number one and two I work and go to school so I don't have time for to find another one.

• i know its just nice to have other perspectives i dont have any friends to talk to nor family so...

• Ok fair good luck!

• No not all Hispanic men are this way. You have your answer you should leave him before it gets bad. You can always send me a message and I'll be happy to talk with you.

• This relationship is not for you. I suggest you end things immediately.

• And I want to clarify- this relationship I doubt is for anyone else too for that matter. This is the pits! Think about it.

• You should get the fuck away from that dude! Unless you want to live in an abuse relationship. What about your children? What is daddy decides to treat them, like he treats you?
    Not all hispanics are like that, but that one is a psyco.

• thats why i will stay away.

• This is like asking if ALL white women are idiots that get with dumbass abusive pricks... The answer is No.

• I got pregnant by him i believe in having mom and dad in the picture. just the way i was raised but im not an idiot because i am about to dissappear so whatever