Friends will be friends?

Do you guys think dating a friend makes the relationship better? Or dating someone you just met? I mean when you analyze it, a date with a friend is nice as you already know what each other likes, so it takes off some of the initial "tension", but dating a "stranger" has that initial air of mysterious attraction to them. Is one of these scenarios preferable/better than the other? Thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I prefer friends, as I am quite shy and awkward until I really get to know someone

What Girls Said 2

• Dating a friend you already know is better than dating someone you just met or like. You both know what you like, how you behave, what are your problems... it creates stronger bonds when in a relationship

• My bestfriend and I started dating only a month ago. It has hands down been the most relaxing relationship. I love him and he loves me. Dating friends is better than dating a stranger.

What Guys Said 0