Girls would you cheat?

Let's say we were in a relationship but I wanted to take a break for a month and focus on other things in my life would you cheat to fill that void left

Most Helpful Girl

• If you loved her you would be with her and fix those things in your life. It sound like you are unsure if you wanna date and that's why you took the break. You should have been honest with her and tried. I hope you do what's right next time and some women are understanding. I know how this feels because I am a faithful woman. I would have been patient with you but expect you to keep in contact not ignore me if you really felt this way. But then again I am not her so it doesn't matter.

What Girls Said 14

• Taking a break means you are single for a determined amount of time. The person who asked for the break is usually the one who wants the option to try other people. Breaks are usually a last resort to test compatibility before a relationship ends.

• If you want time to focus on you and you are worried that you can't be there for her, I would set her free, or ask her what she wants to do, and if she would be OK not hearing from you for a while. You can't expect her to wait around and not hear from you, and if you are able to talk to her, why take a break?

• First of all if I took a break from my boyfriend for a month and hooked up with someone else I wouldn't consider it cheating and I would also take it as a sign that my boyfriend and I were probably done for good.

• If you're on a break it's fair game for both people to see other people. I truly doubt I'd see someone else but if either person did its not cheating.

• But I'm still committed to our relationship I just need a break to focus on bettering myself sharpening my mind and getting NY finances right

• A girls really gonna understand I'm autistic without playing 20 questions

• Date a psych major then if you don't want questions about your autism but most women will be understanding, believe it or not. But even if you weren't autistic then you'd still get 20 questions about why you want to take a "break".

• If you 'took a break' and walked away for a month, then her seeing other people would NOT be considered cheating. You could ask her if she'd be willing to try an open relationship... but you can't have your cake and eat it, too.

• I wouldn't, but that doesn't mean other girls wouldn't.

• If you're wanting to take a break to focus on other things, then it's not cheating. She is fully entitled to 'focus on other things' including other men.

• If i was committed to the guy and the break was purely to sort some things out with my life then no i would not cheat at all!

• if i really love you and nothing can stop it the i'll do anything for u in condition that you won't cheat but if we had just 2 months together and u want to take a break then we will break up !

• "Breaks" usually hint that the relationship is on the way out anyway so I might be intimate in one way or another with someone else, but it wouldn't be cheating since it's a "break"/

• No. I'm not that desperate always need a guy by my side!

• I wouldn't cheat but I would talk to other guys.

• Taking a break I feel makes her a free woman. So its not considered cheating. Somehow she needs to fill that void whether with someone else, her studies, etc. Keep in mind how involved emotionally and physically you are involved in the relationship. Taking a break definitely means she has rights of passage to claiming the single card.

• A break means you can do whatever the hell you want.

• No, I wouldn't.
    A girl should respect that you need to take some time to concentrate on things and should be faithful.

What Guys Said 0