Girls: What is wrong with my looks? I'm not getting many tinder matches. Please be honest. I'm not sure if you can see my avatar properly?

I'm just confused. I'm not sure where I stand.

All of you were seriously really helpful. I don't have a problem with self-esteem or anything. I was simply just confused and wanted some advice. Seems like everyone had just about the same thing to say primarily which is to rough my look up. Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• You are definitely not ugly, but i wouldn't personally get involved with a guy who looks like he cares more about looking ''pretty'' than i do. My honest oppinion is that if you removed the earings and paid less attention to your eyebrows, you would be a very attractive man. I fior one love the natural look for guys. I'm not saying that you shouldn't bathe and that you need to grow a beard, i'm not saying that at all. But just try to look clean and decent, without over doing it.

What Girls Said 6

• you are not an ugly guy but you don't look real. I agree with the others that said you were too pretty boy. are those your real eyes or contacts? you already have striking features so you don't have to do all that. be a little lower maintenance and more rugged

• Awesome advice. And real eyes. I really don't try that hard aside from earrings and clean shave.

• Everyone has a different idea of what attractive is. You could think someone is attractive when your friend may think they are not. I think you are attractive and you have really nice eyes.

• Thank you very much for the positive comment. I hate to stoop to ask something like this but I was just confused with tinder results.

• You're awesome thanks

• more than welcome xx

• I wouldn't go as far to call you a girl but you are very pretty but your one of the guys me and my coworkers at work talk about who literally you can go "damn you can never win" lol but to tone it down you can grow a 5o'clock shadow most can't get it right but I think it'd be perfect on you + give you more of a "rugged" look

• Haha that's funny. Great tip on the rugged look. That's what I'll try out from now on

• I'm not sure I guess some girls don't like really cute guys or pretty boys, but I definitely would tap the heart on your profile. You look handsome to me.

• Are you a girl? Because you look like a girl, in my blunt opinion.

• I think you're really attractive but those earrings push you over the top into "prettiness".

What Guys Said 0