I am the tallest and my gf is shortest?

I am the tallest (6'2'') and my gf is smallest (4'8''). Will our relationship suffer. We have recently been together so i have no idea.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sexually, you may experience problems because of the size difference but that isn't necessarily true. I'm 5'8 and my boyfriend is significantly smaller than me. Your height difference shouldn't matter.

What Girls Said 2

• How old are you two? I'm asking because you are under 18, and 4'8 is very small, so perhaps she is still going to grow?
    To answer your question - no, i don't think the relationship as such is going to suffer, but i can imagine some difficulties while trying to make out ^^

• aww not if you guys love each other truly :)

What Guys Said 3

• I'm exactly a foot taller than my gf. There are some minor inconveniences but your relationship shouldn't suffer because of it.

• Kinda yeah. I'm 6'2" but I'm not sure if I'd date smaller than 5'. People start thinking you're her dad.

• It's like Bachchan family