Dating outside of your race?

I never dated outside of my race before. . I really want to give it a try but I don't know how to do it I'm I attractive to other races I don't know I need help...

Most Helpful Girl

• You may be found attractive to girls from other races, you just need to invite someone you like.

What Girls Said 2

• Just find a girl you can relate to and have a real conversation with that you're attracted to. Most girls don't only date their own race. You just have to be prepared to step a little out of your comfort zone until you find a woman that makes you feel comfortable.

• I don't think there is something different about it. Give it a try if you found a girl outside your race and really like her. You can be surprised :) Just act like yourself and see how it goes.

What Guys Said 3

• The only way to find out is to start going up to women of other races and talking to them. :)

• Just pursue the person like you would anyone else. Be yourself and go for it. Interracial dating is just dating, after all; there's really no secret formula for it.

Good luck!

• Just talk to women of other races.