Okay, nostalgia time! Does anyone remember the circumstances of their first real kiss? Tell me the deets!

Mine was with Sara M. in the summer before 8th grade at a local concert. She was a year older than me. It felt weird and slimy and awesome!

Most Helpful Girl

• My first kiss was actually with my best friend when I was about 10, it was hilarious at the time. But of course this was just experimenting. My first kiss with a guy was actually when I was 16! And that was a completely different story

• So many of people's first sexual experimentation was with a friend of the same sex. Which is totally natural because that's who you are around and you feel comfortable with. I wish society would allow that to be just a shrug and nod and not and "OMG, you hooked up with someone of the same sex!" :-o

• Yeah, in some cases it's so taboo! But having said that I also feel a lot of the girls these days do it seeking attention from men, no?

What Girls Said 7

• My first kiss was only 3 years ago when I was 21, so I was well out of high school when most people here have their first kisses. Anyways, it was with my now-fiance and we had been friends for a few years before that. He was at my house and we were watching a movie, and he was getting closer and closer - I looked at him and he just went right in for it, haha. It was very warm and not too wet, and no tongue (but we did that later, lol). It was only a few days before Christmas too so I think that's one of the best presents I ever got 💏

• I was 11 when i had my first kiss. Actually, it was pretty hilarious, because it happened in game. Me and my colleagues had a passion for a tv show, i can't remember the name, but there were 3 girls: the bad-girl, the barbie-girl, and the shy-girl. Because back then i were really shy and didn't open my mouth in front of strangers, you can guess what girl i receive :) So we start playing a scene from the last episode, and i got so angry because ''my boyfriend'' from the show wasn't cooperating and all the girls were mocking me because i was so shy and did nothing to make the game more interesting. So i said ''yeah? look at this'' and kissed the boy with all my force :))) It was the worst kiss ever, i didn't knew what i was doing and after i stepped back he was so shocked that i thought i killed him or something :))
    4 years later, we actually became a couple :)) He confessed that it was actually an amazing kiss and wanted to me with me more sooner but he didn't know how to say it :)

• Oh jeez. I don't think any kisses prior to this should really count so... I was at a sleepover some time in the middle of grade 8. Us four girls decided to go on omegle and some guy dared us to kiss. One girl was bi so she was down, then came the battle of who would be the one to kiss her. I lost, inevitably. I was cool with it though, kinda just decided "Meh. No harm to be done". It was way too wet on her part and a minute or so after the fact she told me I'm a good kisser then offered me lip balm because apparently her mom told her "Kissing makes your lips fall off" I refused the lip balm and then just felt super awkward the rest of the night not knowing what was appropriate to say anymore.

• Yes, one of my exes. He was eating a mars bar. Hate that chocolate. I tried to tell him that, but he just hushed me and then kissed me some more.
    The kiss was nice. I was 15. He doesn't know he was my first real kiss and I will never tell him, lol. We still talk often :3

• I was 13, it was at a friends party and I'd just asked some guy out and he said he would be my boyfriend so we kissed. It was awful, wet, open mouths no tongue... It wasn't fun or in any way enjoyable. I didn't really fancy the poor guy and he turned out to be gay many years later so I doubt it did anything for him either!

• Young adolescent "love", haha.

• I know, I was under peer pressure. I did really like the guy but I just didn't fancy boys at that time, we were basically 'set up' and both sort of coerced into it... pretty shit really!

• Sounds like typical 13 year old peer pressure.

• I don't even remember my last real kiss nevermind my first real kiss.

• How do you remember something so far back like that?

What Guys Said 2

• My first kiss was in the snow on the train tracks in mid december. I was on my way to the theater to celebrate my birthday when my girlfriend at the time ran up and kissed me. She was super shy about it afterwards but it left me all warm inside not to mention the how cute she was afterwards.

• So this was more making out than kissing. I was int first grade and had to share a locker with a girl. The other boys were saying how I'd get cooties and my lips would fall off. Went on for a while until I decided to prove them wrong and kissed the girl I was sharing a locker with. Last for a little over a minute.

I'm not sure it this is just sad, but younger me had such an easier time getting girls without trying that I ever will no matter what I do.

• Because there was no way to overthink it back then! LOL

• Yep. Welcome to the mind of a little kid. Where things such as making out and girls means absolutely nothing. XD