Would you date a guy who is only 5'6?

Yeah... I can't help but notice that a lot of girls want a tall guy. I'm only 5'6.. I know there is a lot of factors when it comes to dating, but there are things which can make people say an instant 'nope' in their minds.
I'm pretty much average on most things, quite smart and empathic (usually so for a guy, which i'm not sure is a good or bad thing)

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'2 and i don't care as long as a guy is taller than me you know. But height isn't really like a deciding factor for me XD. Either way I don't Date

What Girls Said 16

• Considering the fact that I am 5'2, yes I would.

• Sure! Any guy who is taller than me (5ft), I would! :)

• No. Because the initial attraction would not be there.. I will date a man if he's 6'0 or taller. I'm 5'2.. and luckily for me, my man is 6'0. Yes, it's shallow of me but I like a man who's much taller than me.

• Height should not be important, unless you want to have children (and you want them tall). Otherwise is about the attitude and the personality.

• Still taller than me.

• No, simply because I'm 5ft10 and I think it would look and feel awkward.

• As long as the guy is taller than me, we're good! :p

• Size does not matter. If I like you I'd date you simple as that :)

• Yupp, I'm 5'4.

• I'm 5' 5 " and I was with a guy who is 5'2 "
    Tall guys aren't important to me. I'd actually prefer them to not be too tall.

• That's exactly my age. :)

• No, I wouldn't. I wouldn't date guys shorter than me. I think it's awkward. I am attracted to guys that are taller than me.

• That's the most perfect height. <3

• You're still growing up :)

• yeah and if you are under 18 that can only mean that you will become taller in the future:)

• yes taller than me

What Guys Said 1

• I know a couple where the guy's probably 5'6" and his wife is about 5'7", and she's really kind, and she's thin and attractive. So don't fret!