If someone set up a date 3 weeks in advance bc you're schedules are busy but you're both intro each other---is it possible you'd forget?

if someone set up a date 3 weeks in advance bc you're schedules are busy but you're both into each other.

is it possible you'd forget bc its its so far in advance, or would you just mark it down?

i wouldn't forget if i agreed id be sure to remember... just wondering if anyone would.

Most Helpful Guy

• its easy to forget if he's not that interested, if he's super interested I'd figure he won't forget or even try to make it happen sooner if possible. he shouldn't forgot although I can't say its impossible to not forget.

• yeah i think of someone cared they'd be assure to remember. its not hard to write it down or put it in your phone lol whether its two days or a month or w/e.. its caviled a 'plan'.

What Guys Said 2

• I would mark down but I know I would remember. If I'm that excited over something, I remember.

• I wouldn't forget, I'd put it on my phone to remember

What Girls Said 0