Which guys are better as a husband Black Caucasian Asian Indian or Middle eastern?

I am really curious to know.. I heard black guys are really strong and protective towards their girls.. while white guys are really caring and less dominating..

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on how they where raised, and what traits you value. There may be some differences in white and black culture, but that doesn't mean that any race is better than the other. You might prefer one culture over the other but that is a personal preference.

What Guys Said 3

• A better husband is someone who understands you and reciprocates your feeling.
    When you are sad, angry, tired, nervous he will understand that and behave accordingly.
    All countries and all kinds have some of these people but yes they are in scarce quantity.
    The other point which defines a good husband is your compatibility, what you like and what he likes.
    If both have common interest and you can be in sync you will have a very pleasant life.

• I think people are either going to stay neutral or pick their own race

• Good question. We know it is all about race and not values, goals, interests, desires, etc. Heck, it isn't even about physical attractiveness, since we know that all of "those people" look the same anyway.

What Girls Said 3

• There is no, one being better than the other. It is one who is bested suited for you. Personality wise, culturally and physically.

• From my experience i would say the black man would be better as a husband.

• It shouldn't matter on their race its their own individual personality.